Steps of Process
CMMI Risk Management Goals
PolicyAF Policy Directive 90-9: Operational Risk Management, 1 April 2000
AFI 90-901: Operational Risk Management, 1 April 2000
AFMC Instruction 90-902: Operational Risk Management, Dec 2007
Tools & TechniquesRiskNav
TrainingRisk Process Orientation
Detailed Risk Process
ExamplesSample Risk Management Plan
Process Lessons Learned
The process of monetary control being exercised over the effort.
- Is the funding profile stable?
- Is the funding profile allocated adequately for the program schedule?
- Are RDT&E funds early and/or inadequate?
- Are production funds early, late, and/or inadequate?
- Does funding timing consider long lead items?
- Is the funding under the control of the program manager?
- Is the funding for the program in contention with other programs?
- Are funds reprogrammed periodically by years?
- Are funds reprogrammed periodically by appropriations?
- Does the funding profile allow for a reasonable program plan?
- Is the funding sufficient for realization of the requirements?
- Does funding consider licensing fees?
Back to top