Steps of Process
CMMI Risk Management Goals
PolicyAF Policy Directive 90-9: Operational Risk Management, 1 April 2000
AFI 90-901: Operational Risk Management, 1 April 2000
AFMC Instruction 90-902: Operational Risk Management, Dec 2007
Tools & TechniquesRiskNav
TrainingRisk Process Orientation
Detailed Risk Process
ExamplesSample Risk Management Plan
Process Lessons Learned
The ability to develop a realistic series of things to be done in sequence of events within given period (timeframe) that fully considers resource usage and availability.
- Is there sufficient time to develop, document, and gain approval for program acquisition strategy?
- Is there sufficient time to contract, develop, and test a supportable product?
- Is schedule considered in trade-off studies?
- Does the schedule reflect realistic acquisition planning?
- Are the Acquisition Planning Board (APB) schedule objectives realistic and attainable?
- Are the resources available to meet schedule?
- Does the schedule accommodate for rework?
- Does the schedule accommodate for contingency planning?
- Are the schedule estimation methods accurate and standardized within program?
- How visible is the program schedule to decision-makers and higher-level management?
Back to top