Steps of Process
CMMI Risk Management Goals
PolicyAF Policy Directive 90-9: Operational Risk Management, 1 April 2000
AFI 90-901: Operational Risk Management, 1 April 2000
AFMC Instruction 90-902: Operational Risk Management, Dec 2007
Tools & TechniquesRiskNav
TrainingRisk Process Orientation
Detailed Risk Process
ExamplesSample Risk Management Plan
Process Lessons Learned
The design characteristics of a system and planned logistic resources that allow for the meeting of system availability and wartime utilization requirements.
- Sufficient parts are available?
- Sufficient spares are available?
- Contractor is proactive in identification of DMS parts and sources?
- Contractor is proactive in solving DMS issues?
- Has sufficient time been allocated for the manuafacturing of parts?
- Is vendor available to manufacture parts?
- What mission support equipment is required to address:
- Load Tolerance/Limit?
- Special Adapters?
- Securing of Load?
- Movement/Motion Clearance?
- Ignition Sources?
- Operator Visibility?
- Warning Device Requirements?
- Deadman Controls?
- Adequacy of Tools?
- FOD Potential?
- Mechanical/Hydraulic Failure?
- Electrical Shock/Burns?
- Electromagnetic Radiation?
- Noise Levels?
- Tool/Instrument Calibration?
- Is the maintenance budget sufficient to maintain the current system baseline?
- Does the maintenance budget cover software and hardware?
Back to top