Steps of Process
CMMI Risk Management Goals
PolicyAF Policy Directive 90-9: Operational Risk Management, 1 April 2000
AFI 90-901: Operational Risk Management, 1 April 2000
AFMC Instruction 90-902: Operational Risk Management, Dec 2007
Tools & TechniquesRiskNav
TrainingRisk Process Orientation
Detailed Risk Process
ExamplesSample Risk Management Plan
Process Lessons Learned
Process by which a system or components are exercised and results analyzed to provide performance-related information.
- Was test planning initiated early in program (Phase 0)?
- Are sufficient test resources available?
- Are test facilities available to accomplish specific, critical testing, especially system-level tests?
- Are estimates for testing duration and personnel accurate?
- Is the test design usable?
- Is the test plan usable?
- What are the test requirements?
- Are test procedures:
- associated with operational requirements?
- associated with system requirements?
- under configuration control?
- Do test resources need to be scheduled in advance?
- What certifications does the program need?
- Does the program schedule contain enough time to test thoroughly?
- Will program be certified by outside/external agency?
- What lead time is required for certifications?
- Are sufficient budget, schedule, and resources available for integration testing?
- How and when will integration test issues be resolved?
- Are sufficient budget, schedule, and resources available for performance testing?
- How and when will performance test issues be resolved?
- Are sufficient budget, schedule, and resources available for regression testing?
- How and when will regression test issues be resolved?
- Are sufficient budget, schedule, and resources available for full system testing?
- Will system test be done on-site or in-plant?
- How and when will system test issues be resolved?
- Does testing address the ultimate operational environment?
- Do the test procedures address all major performance and suitability specifications?
- Do the test procedures address all major environmental and safety specifications?
Back to top